Translate

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Email from Heather on 2 January 2013




I found this tonight while going through some old One People's Public Trust data for this hearing coming up in the Eastern District Court of Tennessee and applies now as much as it did then and Heather still feels the same way.    
-Terran/AK


On January 02, 2013 3:52 AM, Heather Tucci-Jarraf wrote:


AK, Brian, and D (KP too!) thank you for spending the moment.  I enjoy the humor and wonderful conversation.  I just wanted to address one matter… (for Now)   I read AK's and D's latest postings about the Public Trust.  One thing, only thing that made me uncomfortable…

I know it is very important for the people to identify… with other, their self, hope, truth, etc.  I thank you so much for helping us all, all of the people, to do that.  I am remembering soooo much.  All this resonates with me… I just ask you not make this about "Heather", or make me the face of the Public Trust especially when the Public Trust is just a tool of many in creations divine plan unfolding at this moment of present, or more importantly, not make this about the Public Trust....this is so about the people, the earth, the universe, and all of creation's manifestation so of self therein, individually and collectively.  This is critical.  It is vital.  Each of us is an example, a mirror, and a reflection of the Truth that IS, the power that IS, and this moment of present that is finally manifesting where everyone is finally remembering that by the knowledge from within.

Can you all help me, help us, help the people, help I AM to make sure that Truth BE reflected in unity rather than what I feel is starting to be “Heather”… I have never seen my name in print so many times (other than court documents… lol)!  It just resonates so much more when what IS is presented… well, I don't know...but I do know it is without "me, me, me, me"/Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather, in tone or word… if I presented that it was Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather in any way… well, then I failed miserably!!!! and I will kick my own ass and then you can all form a line from there… seriously.

I know that you will sense the matter that I am having an uneasy feeling about, which I am so poorly trying to articulate here  because my once-honed ability with words seems to be seriously failing me for the last 3 to 4 days… as new ways to communicate are starting to be remembered and implemented.

Do you "see?".  Please assist me here…  that is one thing you all can DO   (I so hope there is no ass-kickin' necessary at this moment, but I will bend over if it is due… lol).


with absolute gratitude
in absolute love
unconditionally
always

without prejudice

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf

Trustee